When you think of St. Patrick’s Day, you usually associate it with a massive party, gatherings of people having a good time and celebrating the good life. Well, the past year has made that a bit more difficult, so we wanted to provide our Quest fans with a recipe that allows them to safely celebrate the season. Enter our Shamrock Milkshake. It’s a beverage you can enjoy in the safety of your own home that will let you feel like you’re partaking in a flavor celebration. It’s not the same as a night on the town, but it’s darn close.
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 242 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 14g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 20-25 minutes | Total Time: ~40 minutes
- 1/2 avocado pitted
- 1 cup low carb vanilla ice cream
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- Dollop of canned whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender, except the toppings.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream
- And the cherry on top? The cherry on top! Now you’re ready!