Paul and Howard talk about rotator cuffs, those four muscles around your shoulder that often go awry and sometimes really hurt. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- What are rotator cuffs anyway?
- Tossing, tools, and trees: the evolutionary history of shoulders
- What happens if part of your rotator cuff goes, you know, missing?
- Pretty much everyone over 45 has rotator cuff problems. Most don’t notice.
- The future of fixing — and/or not fixing — rotator cuff problems
About The Show
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete and a venture capitalist. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon. Smart, candid, and experienced analysis, ideas and tips about health, fitness, and longevity from two athletes and sports orthopedic surgeon—and guests.
Listen & Follow
Disclaimer: this information is for your education and should not be considered medical advice regarding diagnosis or treatment recommendations. Some links on this page may be affiliate links. Read the full disclaimer.